Coopertech located at 6741 Cariboo Rd, Burnaby, BC V3N 4A3, has a position available for a Glass Cutter.
This is a full-time and permanent position
The duties of the Glass Cutter will be as follows
· Jig, measure and mark glass or place pattern on or under glass for cutting
· Examine and mark defective glass to obtain the best cut
· Cut glass along marked outlines or around the pattern using hand tools
· Smooth rough edges using a belt sander or smoothing wheels
· Set up, operate and adjust computerized or robotic glass cutting equipment
· Monitor the process for product quality.
· Completion of Secondary School is required
· Education or training in a related field is an asset.
· Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience in glass manufacturing is required.
Wage and Benefits
· Wage being offered is $18.50 per hour
· Eligible for extended health benefits after a 3-month probation period
Must be willing to work flexible hours.
This position is open to indigenous persons, vulnerable youth and newcomers to Canada.
To apply, please email your resume to