MX Glass & Mirror Manufacturing Ltd located at 6741 Cariboo Rd, Burnaby, BC V3N 4A3, has a position available for a Glazier
This is a full-time and permanent position
The duties of the Glazier will be as follows
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications to determine the type and thickness of glass and materials required
- Measure and mark glass and cut-glass using glass cutters or computerized cutter
- Tint glass and create patterns on glass by etching, sandblasting, or painting designs
- Position glass panes into frames and secure glass using clips, points, or mouldings
- Assemble and install prefabricated glass, mirrors or glass.
- Fabricate architectural metals or related substitute products.
- Install pre-cut mirrors and opaque and transparent glass panels in frames.
- Replace glass in furniture and other products
- Education or training in a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 -4 years of related experience in glass manufacturing is required.
- Working knowledge of CNC computerized glass cutting equipment required.
Wage and Benefits
- Wage being offered is $28.50 per hour
- Eligible for extended health benefits after a 3-month probation period
This position is open to indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, and newcomers to Canada.
To apply, please email your resume to