– Completion of secondary school is preferred, but not required.
– Having previous motel cleaning experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
– Able to work flexible schedule including weekend and evening and holiday shifts.
– English is required for this position.
– Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
– Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs
– Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
– Stock linen closets and other supplies’ areas
– Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
– Pick up debris and empty trash containers
– Report and store lost and found items
30 hours per week (full-time, permanent position), a full-time housekeeping room attendant is preferred, but applicant interested in part-time work will be considered.
Wage & Benefits:
– $18.00 per hour
– 4% vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation per year
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copper River Motel (1092427 BC Ltd.): 4113 Hwy 16 East, Thornhill, BC, V8G 3N4