Corals Cleaners is currently looking for a full time, permanent Cleaning Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: Various locations in lower mainland
· Assist the Cleaning Manager in managing the cleaning team.
· Supervise and co-ordinate the job duties of cleaners.
· Train the cleaning staff.
· Create work schedule and job duties for the cleaning staff.
· Inspect the facility to make sure all the safety and cleanliness standards are followed.
· Arrange the replacements and repair for the damaged equipment.
· Prepare the estimate cost, budget, and keep financial records.
· Minimum 1 year of experience is required.
· Completion of Secondary School is required.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.