Crown Armour 24/7 Security Services Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Security supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
· Supervise the security officers and assign them duties.
· Review and update work schedules and procedures.
· Recruit staff and provide training regarding all the protocol of the companies.
· Maintain and order supplies and materials.
· Oversee and ensure security equipment’s are in good working condition.
· Prepare reports and logs and handle complaints.
· Ensure good quality work performance of the security officers.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum one to two years of experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.