Employer: Daluva Construction Ltd.
JobTitle: Forming Carpenters
Business address: 1263 Oxbow Way, Coquitlam BC V3E 1V7
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
– Read and understand blueprints, drawing and sketches to determine specifications.
– Fit and install items such as doors, window, moldings, and hardware.
– Supervise apprentices and helpers.
– Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork.
– Strip and prep forms.
– Frame interior partition walls.
– Liaise with the site layout crew.
– Experience: 2-3 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four years apprenticeship program in the carpentry field is required.
– Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
– Education: Completion of high school.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.