Location: 561 Cardero Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 3L2, Canada
Job Vacancy: 1
Supervision: 3-4 people
We are a community-minded, family-owned pet store located in the coal harbour area of Vancouver
Our Goal is to educate and help enrich the lives and well-being of our dogs and cats through proper care, grooming and nutrition.
Our Commitment is to help owners find the best groom for their pets, as well as, a diet that best suits their pet’s needs. We believe a healthy, well-rounded pet is a happy one!
We are looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated professional manager to lead our large team and ensure quality service is provided to enrich the lives and well-being of our clients. You are also a show and large dog groomer who can complete a full scissor groom on all dog sizes.
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train, and supervise staff
- Address customers’ complaints and concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Perform assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with pet parents
- Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client’s personal preferences
- Ensure safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action when necessary
- College diploma/certificate or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in dog grooming establishment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with customers and coworkers
- Ability to show groom
- Ability to have a weekly schedule of large breed dogs
- Health Spending Account