DAVE DASH BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD. is seeking a Driver Supervisor ( NOC 72024) to join our team in Vancouver.
Full-time, $28.63 per hour, 30 hours per week.
· Operate a residential / recycling collection, side-load and/or rear-load truck, ancillary equipment and hydraulic system to collect solid waste and/or recyclables on specified collection route;
· Oversee, coordinate, and arrange the tasks of truck workers;
· Address work-related issues and propose strategies for enhancing productivity;
· Provide training to staff regarding job responsibilities, safety protocols, and company policies;
· Assign truck drivers and monitor their routes to ensure adherence to schedules and resolve any operational challenges;
· Generate work reports and budgets, while also monitoring expenses;
· Develop strategies to meet work schedules and collaborate with other departments to coordinate work activities;
· Move, lift and tow Garbage bins, cardboard bins, organic totes and or recycling totes;
· Negotiating new contracts under the supervision of the General Manager or owner.
– High school diploma;
– A clean drivers’ abstract;
– Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a driver or operator of motor transport or ground transit is required;
– Minimum of 1-2 years supervisor an asset;
– English language required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mail resume to:
4693 West 12th Avenue
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).