Job Title: Event Planner
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Morning, Evening, Weekend, Night
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 11550 Ladner Trunk Rd, Delta, BC V4K 3N3
Wage rate: $27.00 per hour, 40.00 hours week.
Education: High School
Experience: 1 Year to less than 2 Years
Languages: Good command of written & Spoken English.
• Understanding requirements for each event and planning event with attention to financial and time constraints.
• Booking venues, scheduling speakers and arranging VIP accommodation and transportation facilities.
• Managing all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.) including researching vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.); arranging meetings; negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms and choosing the best combination of quality and cost.
• Hire personnel and provide training and supervising the staff.
• Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g., tables, technology) to ensure everything meets the standards.
• Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems, if any.
• Evaluate event’s success and submit reports.
Essential Skills: Excellent oral and written communication, Organized, Team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Work under pressure.
Employer: DELTA GOLF COURSE (2015) LTD.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: 604-594-8355
By Mail: 11550 Ladner Trunk Rd, Delta, BC V4K 3N3.