Dhindsa Trucking Ltd. is currently looking for 4 Long Haul Truck Drivers to join their team as soon as possible.
· Operate and drive straight truck (4,600 Kg + 10,000 Lbs + 3+ axles) safely and efficiently to deliver goods and materials to destinations.
· Maintain logbook of driving activities such as distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information.
· Responsible for the maintenance of the vehicle and other equipment’s.
· Responsible for the safety and security of the cargo.
· Responsible for the ongoing and effective communication with the dispatcher.
· Perform pre-trip, inter-trip, and post-trip vehicle inspections and responsible for the maintenance and on-road repairs.
· Class A and Class 1 Licence is required.
Type of Trucking and Equipment
· Straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00/ Hour
Job Location: Various Locations
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.