Digital Dragon is an independent video game publisher focused on producing high quality mobile titles. Our main goals are to help developers make a better product, handle proper communications of their game to make sure it is delivered to the target audience with the right level of support. We are seeking an experienced, professional Senior Finance Manager to join our team.
Job Title: Senior Financial Manager (NOC 10010)
Company: Digital Dragon Games
Location: Vancouver, BC
Compensation: $150,000 CAD per year plus extended health and dental benefits.
Permanent, Full-time; 40hrs/week.
– Plan, Develop and implement financial goals and annual budgets;
– Interpret financial analysis into useable information;
– Creating financial reports and delivering them to Executives;
– Tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Company;
– Working with Executives to develop financial strategies;
– Prepare and coordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries and other cost-benefits analyses and financial management reports.
– A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or a related area;
– At least 5-7 years experience in a financial position;
– At least 3 years experience in a Senior Finance Manger position;
– Familiarity with the gaming development industry is an asset.
– English language ability required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please confirm in your cover letter or resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).