Digital Worksite Ltd. is looking for a full-time and permanent Chief Executive Officer.
Company Name: Digital Worksite Ltd.
Position: Chief Executive Officer (NOC 00012)
Work Location: Burnaby, BC
Wage: $61.54 per hour
Number of work hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full-time Permanent
Benefits: 4% of gross salary and 10 days paid vacation.
Language of work: English
Position Available: 1
- Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives, which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working condition
- Represent the company or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, engineering, or computer science is required. Any further higher education would be considered an asset.
- More than 5 years of experience as a middle manager in the business administration, engineering or IT field is recommended.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, to work under pressure, to pay attention to detail is required
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to the below email.
About Digital Worksite Ltd.
Digital Worksite Ltd. is a British Columbia-based video analytics and visualization solutions provider. Our company specializes in providing services such as video analytics and worksite visualization.