Visavis Hair Design is seeking two Salon Managers for its Richmond, B.C. location.
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $28.37/hour
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the overall operations of the salon
– Schedule clients for special event/wedding appointments
– Schedule employees as per the staffing model
– Establish and implement policies and procedures for staff
– Identify and expeditiously resolve customer concerns and complaints
– Foster a team environment
– Train new staff in salon procedures
– Manage supply inventory and equipment functionality
– Secondary school completion required
– Must have completed an apprenticeship or college program in hairstyling plus on the job training OR have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience working in a hair salon if no formal hairstyling training or education.
– Prior management/supervisory experience is required.
– Ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin Chinese is an asset.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or mail your resume to:
VisaVis Hair Design
6068 NO. 3 Road, Suite 110
PLEASE INDICATE WHETHER YOU ARE A PERMANENT RESIDENT OR CANADIAN IN YOUR APPLICATION.