D&L Mold Inc is seeking an Accounting Clerk (NOC 14200) to join our team.
Permanent, Full-time, $21.15 per hour, 32-44 hours a week.
• Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
• Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements in a ledger or computer system
• Compile budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets
• Prepare period or cost statements or reports
• Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists
• Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
• Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
• A degree in Business Administration or Accounting is required;
• At least one year of experience in Business Administration/Accounting is required;
• English language is required;
How to apply:
Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resumes to:
D&L MOLD INC.
4325 Unit 15 County Rd. 42
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).