D&R Dental ceramic ( 2007) Ltd is seeking a dental technician to join the team.
Permanent, Full-time; $28.50 per hour; 30-40 hours per week. Work hours are Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM. Bonus depends on sales performance.
· Design, fabricate or repair dental devices including crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, clasps and bands, and implants
· Prepare plaster models and moulds from dental impressions
· Prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays
· Cast gold or metal alloys for crown and bridges and so on
· Scan and design crown and bridges and implans with computer, Mill out crown and bridges and implants blocks from 3D printer
· Must have completed a college program in dental technology or at least four years of on-the-job training under the supervision of a registered dental technologist or technician.
· Registration with CDTBC or the ability to become registered is required
· English language is required.
How to apply:
Please do not call or apply in person.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to
D&R dental ceramic ( 2007) Ltd
2560 Shell Rd, Unit 2058
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.E., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.