Dream Banquet Hall Ltd. is currently looking for a Permanent, Full Time Banquet Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
· Allocate and distribute work among the banquet staff along with conducting pre-event meetings with the banquet staff regarding preparations.
· Ensure kitchen hygiene and appearance standards of the staff and banquet premises.
· Plan Marketing strategies for renting conference and banqueting facilities.
· Control of Banquet crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen and equipment along with monitoring revenues and the quality of service.
· Hiring and training new employees and setting all staff members work schedule.
· Dealing with the customer complaints to result in possible positive outcomes.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of college program related to hospitality will be an asset.
· Minimum two years of work experience as a manager is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 7236 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3M9
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.