Ed Tech Network Solutions Ltd. is currently looking for full time, permanent Computer Network Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 202-8556 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3N5
· Install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications;
· Setup and maintain internet and local area networks (LANs) and perform periodical system cleanup and upgrade;
· Monitor website connection and perform repair and troubleshooting;
· Configuring, monitoring and managing data backups and disaster recovery operations;
· Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records.
· Completion of Secondary school is required.
· University degree or College diploma will be an asset.
· Minimum of two years of experience is required.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
**Beware of Scams and our company do not charge anything for recruitment. Contact us directly for any questions**