ED Tech Solutions Inc. is currently looking for full-time, permanent User Support Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: 9908 65 Ave, NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 0K9
· Communicate with computer users who are having problems, both virtually and in person, to determine and document the issues they are experiencing.
· To investigate and execute solutions, consult user guides, technical manuals, and other documentation.
· Gather, organize, and keep a log of problems and solutions for other technical support analysts to use.
· Assist users with guidance and training in response to problems that have been detected.
· Participate in the redesign of software and apps.
· May supervise other technical support workers in the group.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of program related to the computer field will be considered as an asset.
· Minimum 1 year of experience is required.
How to Apply:
By email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
**Beware of Scams and our company do not charge anything for recruitment. Contact us directly for any questions**