EGK Services is looking for qualified concrete form work carpenters to join our team.
Employer: EGK Services
Job Title: Carpenter concrete forms
Benefits: 14 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary
Full time: 40hours /week
Start date: When suitable candidates are found
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day
Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Safety equipment/gear,
- Steel-toed safety boots,
- Hard hat,
- Safety glasses/goggles
Security and Safety : Bondable
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding,
- Large workload,
- Handling heavy loads,
- Tight deadlines,
- Bending, crouching, kneeling,
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Working Location: Coquitlam, BC
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Personal Suitability: Accurate, Team player, Reliability
Additional Skills: Instruct apprentices, Supervise other workers
Major Work Area: Construction
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
Work Setting: Commercial, Industrial, Residential
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices are welcome to apply.
How to apply: By email
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if: You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.