Job Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA)
Business Name: ELFi First School
Working Location: 10727 Delsom Crescent, Delta BC V4C 0A8
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA) to support our team in providing a nurturing and educational environment for our lovely children. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about early childhood development, possess a genuine love for children, and be eager to contribute positively to our dynamic team.
Salary: $20-$21 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Number of Vacancies: two
Language of work: English
Benefits: Extended medical insurance
Employment Groups: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities
· Support Early Childhood Educators in executing programs that enhance the children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social growth.
· Motivate and guide children through daily routines such as reading, singing and participating in group activities.
· Set up the environment, tools and resources in preparation for activities.
· Prepare snacks and meals, and guide children in healthy eating habits.
· Assist with diaper changes and support potty-training efforts.
· Create and maintain a safe, tidy and caring space for children.
· Monitor children to identify potential educational or behavioral concerns and report to ECEs.
· Maintain open and professional communication with parents or guardians.
· Ensure confidentiality of privileged information.
· Build and maintain collaborative relationships with team members.
· Attend staff meetings, and share sights about children’s development and challenges.
· Completion of secondary school.
· Experience in childcare is required.
· A valid ECEA Certificate.
· A caring and compassionate attitude is a must.
· Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit the resumes to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELFi First School is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for your interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please DO NOT call or walk in to submit your application.
About ELFi First School
ELFi First School is not only a childcare centre, but also the First School in a child's life. Our ELFi GPS education system, developed by over ten experts, will cultivate children's comprehensive ability, and help them adapt to future challenges of the artificial intelligence era. We will not only help children prepare well for their kindergarten and primary school, but also lay a solid foundation for their lifelong happiness and success. More information can be found on our website: https://www.elfifirstschool.co