Position: Security Guard Supervisor
Type of Job: Permanent full-time
Salary: $22.50 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week
· Oversee and manage security operations.
· Oversee the operation and maintenance of security systems, such as CCTV cameras and alarms.
· Conduct regular patrols to monitor security conditions and inspect security infrastructure.
· Implement emergency response plans and ensure that security personnel are trained to respond effectively to various situations.
· Organize and conduct emergency drills to ensure the readiness of security personnel in critical situations.
· Arrange for maintenance and repair work and establish work schedules and procedures.
· Supervise and coordinate the activities of the security guard team.
· Train security personnel in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
· Maintain effective communication with security personnel, management, and other relevant stakeholders.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, addressing their security concerns and needs.
· Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations governing security operations.
· Prepare and submit progress and other reports.
· A secondary school diploma or equivalent is required.
· Prior experience in security and in a supervisory role is preferred; training will be provided.
· Understanding relevant laws and regulations governing security operations is an asset.
· CPR Certificate.
· Security Guard License.
· Basic computer skills.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
· Good physical condition, as the role may involve standing for long periods, patrolling areas, and responding to emergencies.
· High ethical standards and integrity.
· The ability to work collaboratively with other security personnel, as well as with management and other departments within the organization.
· The ability to work various shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Language Ability in English or French.
How to apply:
· Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Elite Residential Concierge Services Inc.
Join Elite Team:
Being a leader in the security and concierge industry, we invite professionals, both young and experienced, to come and live the Elite Experience while transforming communities into luxury living. A team of 500+ employees are the backbone of Elite Residential and we proudly collaborate as a family across locations to deliver superior and best-in-class services to our clients.
At Elite Residential Concierge Services our people are our brand, we strive to recruit, develop, and retain excellent people. Our mission is to deploy special personal to protect our clients’ properties, their people, their visitors, and their image.