EM CULINARY GROUP INC. dba Mini Japan is looking for experienced cooks.
Job Title: Cook
Employer: EM CULINARY GROUP INC. dba Mini Japan
Business Address: 394 Front Street, Quesnel, BC, V2J 2K3
Work Location: Same as above
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 2
Hours of work: 30-40 hours per week
Benefit: 4% of gross pay or 10 days paid vacation.
Language of Work: English
– Prepare and cook complete hot food meals such as Teriyaki, Donburi, Bento Box, Salad, Tempura etc.
– Complete Japanese hot food in various utensils or grillers, deep fryers, etc.
– Manage kitchen operations.
– Order, maintain and monitor inventory and records of food such as vegetables, noodles for udon, shrimp, meats, and supplies such as gloves, sanitizer, etc.
– Education: Completion of high school is required.
– Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in this field OR Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or college program for cooks is required.
How to Apply: