Job title- In-home caregiver.
Terms of employment: This job is for a full-time position (between 32 and 40 hours per week). Flexible / Split shift work schedule is required. Weekend work is required. Job Starts 2023-11-01
Language requirement: French or English.
Salary: Wage offered is between $15.25 and $16.50 per hour. Future wage adjustments will be made when the provincial minimum wage rate changes.
Location: MoFl… lives in the city of Westmount, in Quebec. The home is situated in a residential neighbourhood, school and parks are nearby. The city bus is easily accessible and is close by (bus # 24 or 104). The major intersection is Clarke and Sherbrooke.
Duties may include:
1. This job is to help with the care of twins; ages 5 years old
2. Supervision of children when parents are not at home, and take the child to and from appointments
3. Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise
4. Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents,
5. Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development,
6. Plan, prepare and serve meals for children. Kitchen clean-up is also required
7. General housework that will include doing laundry.
8. Dusting rooms to ensure a clean environment
1- Must have completed at minimum Canadian equivalent of secondary school education.
2- Must have at least one year of work-related experience as a caregiver
3- Must be dependable, hardworking, independent, and able to manage the job without supervision.
***** You MUST indicate “(MoFl – 416)” in the subject line of the email when you respond to this job offer. This will help us determine exactly which job you are applying for.
Thank you *****
Please send your resume to: email@example.com