Job title- In-home caregiver.
Terms of employment- This job is for a full-time position (40 hours per week). Flexible / Split shift work schedule is required. Weekend work may be required. Job start is June 20, 2023.
Language requirement: French or English.
Salary: Wage offered is $15.25 per hour. Future wage adjustments will be made when the provincial minimum wage rate changes.
Location- RBC… lives in the city of Westmount, in the Montreal area of Quebec. The home is situated in a residential neighbourhood, school and parks are nearby. The city bus is easily accessible and is close by (bus # 66). The major intersection of the residence is Clarke + The Boulevard.
Duties may include:
1. This job is to help with the care of one child – aged 13 years old
2. Supervision of child when mother is not at home. This is a single-parent environment.,
3. Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development,
4. Plan, prepare and serve meals for children. Kitchen clean-up is also required,
5. General housework that will include doing laundry and ironing of school uniforms.
6. Dusting rooms to ensure a clean environment
1- Must have completed at minimum Canadian equivalent of secondary school education
2- Must have at least one year of work-related experience as a caregiver.
3- Must be dependable, hardworking, independent, and able to manage the job without supervision.
***** You MUST indicate “(RBC – 3243)” in the subject line of the email when you respond to this job offer. This will help us determine exactly which job you are applying for.
Thank you *****
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org