Immediately hiring! At Fineex Logistics & Courier we are looking for one (1) responsible, detailed person who is as passionate about work. We are looking for: Office Administrator who is able to work independently, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers.
Job title: Job type: Permanent / Full-time
Computer and Technology: MS Office, MS Outlook
Job location: Unit 4, 12950 80 AVE, Surrey, BC V3W 3B2
Start Date: As soon As possible
- Reviews shipping processes and procedures; identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to maximize delivery efficiency .
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Maintains database of shipping information
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Track parcels, packages and office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions.
- Ensure compliance with international shipping regulations
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Analyze weekly and monthly statements to determine account profitability, and provide shipping data and weekly operations report to owner.
- Implement policies and procedures by co-ordinating with the owner and management.
- Handle complaints, requests and other concerns
- 1-2 Years of relevant office work experience
- High School or equivalent level of education
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), email and internet.
- Knowledge of oral and written English Language is required.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals who are willing to work Full-time. Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org