FOUR SPICE INDIAN CUSINE LTD Located at 2637 Quadra St, Victoria, British Columbia V8T 4E3 is looking for Cook.
Number of vacancies – 2
The duties of the cook will be as follows
1. Cook & prepare complete meals and individual dishes and foods.
2. Effectively organize and manage kitchen operations
3. Plan menus. determine size of food portions. estimate food requirements and costs.
4. Conduct kitchen inspections and food service areas.
5. Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
6. Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
7. Take care of Cleanliness in kitchen and work areas
8. Recruit and hire staff & arrange training drives for staff in regard to preparation, cooking and handling of food
This is a permanent and full-time position.
Wage being offered is $18.50 per hour
Must be willing to work flexible hours.
1) Completion of secondary school is an asset but not mandatory.
2) Completion of diploma/apprenticeship in cooking program will be considered as an asset.
3) 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
This position is open to indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, and newcomers to Canada.
To apply, please email your resume to
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please.