Fulltime, permanent position for a Food Service Supervisor; wage rate $20.50/hour + Bonus & Commission.
- As a Food Service Supervisor/Shift Manager, you may be required to work overtime, on-call, weekends, varying timings/shifts including late nights.
- Minimum 1 year or more of work experience required.
- Suitable for a customer-oriented team player with efficient interpersonal skills.
- Food Safe Certification mandatory.
- Must be able to communicate well in English.
- To apply, you must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada who has a valid Canadian work permit.
- Criminal record check required.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and workplace safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Hire food service staff.
- Ensure food service and quality control.
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Prepare Staff shifts schedules.
Salary, Bonus, commission, paid vacation, Health Care, Dental, Paramedical, WorkSafe BC, Vision Care.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Standing for extended periods
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Here is what you must include in your application: Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
About R&T's Favourite Restaurant Inc. Operating as Freshslice Pizza
Pizza and Fastfood Restaurant, specialize in providing the best pizza and other tasty treats to over 20,000 satisfied guests every day.