Company name: FRP INSTALLATIONS INC.
Position: Drywall installer (NOC 73102)
Wage rate: $27/hr
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary school graduation or equivalent experience.
Experience: 1 year or more
Position available: 1
Work Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland.
Business Location: 145-1685 Pinetree Way Coquitlam, BC V3E 3A1
· Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings;
· Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife;
· Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints;
· Set up interior and exterior site protection;
· Smooth out excess material and imperfections and allow coat to dry;
· Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound;
· Clean and prepare surfaces;
· Mix plaster ingredients in trough to desired consistency;
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Experience in installations of wall protection paneling such as fiber reinforce plastic (FRP), ACROVYN, PURAGUARD, FRL, INPTO, OCTAFORM, CLEAN 16, WHITE ROCK will be an asset.
• Work in wet, damp, strong odours, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
• Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
• Repetitive task.
• Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: email@example.com
About FRP INSTALLATIONS INC.
FRP Installations Inc. is lower mainland’s leading Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Panels contractor offering our clients sales, installation, & service of FRP Panel systems anywhere in BC & Alberta. Through a network of leading FRP manufacturers, distributors, & our skilled installation teams, we can provide the supply & installation of quality FRP panels & other Div 10 wall protection systems, (such as Acrovyn), throughout Western Canada. Our team has many years of experience in FRP Panel Systems and we would be pleased to provide you with any additional product information you need.