company operating name： Good2GoCo Inc.
Business address: 8747 Jim Bailey Cres. Kelowna, BC V4V 2N4
Title of the position: Facility Cleaner (NOC 6731)
Position Opening: 2
Facility Cleaner, under the leadership of the Customer Experience Manager, perform all duties assigned in the provision of maintaining a clean working environment in warehouse, showroom and office spaces. This position requires a high degree of physical fitness and attention to detail.
• Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish warehouse, showroom and office floors using equipment provided
• Dust copiers (and other equipment) and furniture, vacuum carpeting and area rugs.
• Wash/maintain cleaning equipment and maintain stock in supplies area
• Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen/lunchroom and bathroom fixtures and appliances
• Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and showroom area
• Pick up debris and empty trash containers
• Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
• Report and store lost and found items in assigned area
• Duties as assigned
Terms of employment: permanent, 40 hours/week
Language of work: English
• Excellent physical fitness to complete facility cleaning tasks
• Attention to details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a warehouse/office/showroom environment
• Able to stand and walk extensively
• Working hours: 3:00pm-11:30pm (be flexible to fill in when short-staffed and be able to work weekends, statutory holidays and overtime if necessary)
• Ability to do repetitive tasks
Physical Demands: able to lift 20-50 lbs
Hourly wage: $17 – 19 (based on experience)
Location of work: Kelowna BC
Contact information: email@example.com
8747 Jim Bailey Cres. Kelowna, BC V4V 2N4
Please provide proof that you are legal to work in Canada. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED