Grant Transport Inc. is seeking four (4) Long Haul Truck Drivers to join the team.
Permanent, full-time (40+ hours a week). Compensation: 30% of trip revenue, not including Fuel Surcharge OR $27.00 per hour, whichever is higher.
Benefits include extended health after 6 months, cost is paid 50% by the Employer.
– Drive semi with flatbed trailer to various destinations across Canada and the United States as single driver;
– Trip planning using GPS and other navigational aids;
– Conduct pre-trip and en-route inspection;
– Receive and relay information to dispatcher;
– Bill of lading, trans-border documentation;
– Loading and unloading of loads;
– Use E-logs or paper logbooks and reports;
– Ensure safety of goods;
– Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes;
– Perform other retaliated duties.
– Completion of secondary school is required;
– 2 years of previous experience as a Long Haul Truck Driver;
– Must have no criminal or customs violation records;
– BC Class 1 driver’s license is required;
– B.C.’s Class 1 MELT program is required.
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person
Please email resume to email@example.com
Mail resume to
Grant Transport Inc.
P.O. Box 61607
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).