Greenline Landscaping Ltd., located in Burnaby B.C., is seeking a Landscaper to join the team.
Permanent, full-time; $28.00 per hour; 30 to 40 hours per week.
– Plans and executes small scale landscaping operations;
– Plans and operates day to day ground maintenance of private and commercial properties;
– Grades terrain to prepare for installation of landscapes;
– Installs trees, shrubs and annual flowers of various sizes using manual equipment;
– Installation of SOD projects from start to finish;
– Installs new and repairs established lawns using seed mixtures and applies fertilizers recommended for soil type and lawn location;
– Maintains gardens and yards including weeding, pruning and trimming;
– Maintains lawns including power raking, mowing, line trimming, power edging, moss control, seeding and fertilizer application;
– Paves stone installation on aggregate and proper boulder installation;
– Builds waterfalls, retaining walls, gardens, fences, and ponds;
– Pruning Japanese Maples and Pine trees;
– Keeps work site clean at all times.;
– Completion of secondary school is required;
– At least 2 year of experience in landscaping industry;
– Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume to:
Greenline Landscaping Ltd.
7877 Stanley Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e. either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).