Number of Job Vacancies: 1
Type of Position: Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Wage per Hour: $17
Hours per Week: 40
Workplace Language: English
Main Job Duties:
• Measure and combine ingredients using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make different types of Naans, Parathas and Chapatis
• Decorate and oversee finished products.
• Roll, cut, and shape dough according to desired sizes before placing in pans, moulds, or in Tandoor
• Maintain a clean and hygienic workstation in accordance with health and safety regulations.
• Create a production schedule and set a quota for the number of items to be produced daily.
• Monitor stock of food and order supplies beforehand.
• Provide job training in baking techniques to the new employees.
Other requirements & personal suitability: Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
About Grilling Hut
This restaurant serving HALAL food was founded in 2012, and it is a well-known restaurant with a unique menu filled with special dishes, from poutine and steaks to iconic chicken biryani, chicken karahi, and spicy kebabs. Its goal is to serve the community delicious Pakistani and Indian cuisine with great Halal taste beyond their expectations.