GS Brar & Company is currently hiring 2 full time, permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
· Maintain accurate financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Produce balance sheets and maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax, and other bills.
· Process payroll and maintain employee records, complete, and submit workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
· Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
· Prepare financial and accounting reports and perform other personal bookkeeping.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program is required
· Minimum one year of experience in industry is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: 101 13049 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.