HAKKA KITCHEN is currently looking for a Permanent, Full Time Food Service Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
· Oversee the management and daily operations across the restaurant.
· Decide the types of dishes to be offered.
· Monitor and implement marketing plans.
· Prepare budget and authorize expenditures.
· Deal with suppliers for food and other supplies.
· Implement health and safety regulations.
· Resolve customer complaints and issues.
· Hire and train other staff members.
· Prepare work schedules and evaluate staff performance.
· Deliver superior service to maximize customer satisfaction.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a college program related to hospitality will be an asset.
· Two years of work experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 101-15222 32 Avenue Diversion, Surrey, BC V3Z 0R8
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.