Hallmark Electrical Contractors (2016) Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Security Alarms Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
- Install, maintain, and repair electronic devices for homes and businesses, including cameras and security systems.
- Utilize multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes, and other electronic test instruments, tools, and equipment to examine and test electronic parts, assemblies, and equipment.
- Identifying and locating equipment, component, and circuit issues.
- Complete test, work orders and maintenance reports.
· Completion of Secondary school is required.
· Completion of bachelor’s degree or college diploma will be an asset.
· Minimum of two-years’ experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations in Lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.