Company Name: Hayer Demolition Ltd
Job Title: Construction Helper
No. of Vacancies: 03
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (weekends, overtime, if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, BC V6V 1M7, Canada
Wage rate: $21.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Education: Not Required
Experience: Not Required. We will provide training
Language: Basic knowledge of English
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
• Clean and prepare surfaces.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
• Mix, pour and spread materials.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, and all-weather conditions.
Employer: Hayer Demolition Ltd
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, BC V6V 1M7, Canada