Office Administrative Assistant
NOC 13110– Administrative Assistant
Company: Heritage Community College of Business Inc.
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Surrey, BC
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
· Check and relay Emails, mails and telephone calls. Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with other departments and from the reception.
· Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the college authorities.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory required for the smooth flow of college operations.
· Answer queries of students, instructors, college authorities and advisors via Telephone or Emails
· Maintain manual and computerized files of the students
· Compile data and keep record of the information provided by the students and other college departments.
· Provide back-up assistance to managers, co-workers and other departments as needed in administrative duties and projects as required.
· Understand the college policies and procedures for performing the duties appropriately.
· Communicating with the students regarding their admission status, fees due and other inquires.
· Organized, Reliable, Punctual and Problem Solver
· Ability to work in a dynamic and busy environment
· Excellent communication and written skills.
· Proficient in Emails, MS Office, MS Word and MS Windows.
· Ability to Multi-task and accurately
Education: College diploma
Experience: Previous experience of working in similar environment will be an asset
Wages: $ 26.50/hr
Apply by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org