Number of Job Vacancies: 2
Type of Position: Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Minimum Education Required: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Wage per Hour: $16/Hr
Hours per Week: 40
Workplace Language: English
Main Job Duties:
• Preparing meal ingredients for the cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
• Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
• Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
• Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
• Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
· Sanitizing the kitchen utensils, equipment, storage areas and plates.
Other requirements & personal suitability: Working under pressure, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods.
About Hero Certified Burger
Casual dining restaurant offering 100% Seasoned Canadian Angus Beef Burgers and much more