Job Title: Cook
Employer: Hope Mountain Café Ltd. dba Hope Mountain Cafe
Work Location: 293 Wallace St,, Hope, BC, V0X 1L0
Business Address: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent (Part-time Available)
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: $16.75 per hour
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% gross salary
Hours of work: 30-40 hours per week.
– Prepare and cook completely for a variety of food on the menu such as breakfast, lunch, sandwiches, sauces, salad etc. while working clean and keeping organized.
– Prep, assemble, cook of all food products to hope mountain café’ recipe guidelines and health code specification.
– Responsible for appliance such as oven, microwave etc. Properly portions all food items such as chicken, meats, and/or vegetables prior to cooking.
– Keep track of inventory and records of food and supplies.
– Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of kitchen and equipment at all times.
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
Experience: Minimum 1~2 years of commercial cooking experience OR Completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety.
How to apply: email@example.com