We, CaseMogul Phone Repairs, are looking for passionate candidates for the position of full-time retail store supervisor.
At CaseMogul, we believe that getting your phone repaired and finding the right phone case should be easy, painless, and most of all affordable. We’ve invested in training our team to fix the most phones on the market and the most phone issues because we believe that your phone should just work, period. We are so confident in our repairs that we offer an industry-leading Lifetime Warranty on our services, so you never have to worry if CaseMogul will get the job done right.
When it comes to cellphones and smart devices, CaseMogul is your one-stop shop for anything you need with unbelievable price and service.
Employer: 1868145 Alberta Ltd. o/a CaseMogul Phone Repairs
Position: Retail Store Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30-40 hours per week), Morning, Day, Afternoon, Weekend, Shift, To be determined
Wage: $22.00 per hour
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 8260 Westminster Hwy, Suite 1230, Richmond, BC V6X 1A7
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Supervise and co-ordinate work schedules and work activities of store clerks/staff
· Oversee the overall customer service and operational functions, including sales, cashiering merchandising, etc.
· Ensure exceptional customer service is achieved by exceeding service targets and key performance indicators
· Ensure merchandise is neat and clean and ready to be displayed
· Describe and sell the products to customers
· Maintain the security of the store and Health and Safety requirements
· Monitors sales and inventory trends to forecast sales and maintain adequate stock levels
· Prepare sales reports as required
· Oversee in store merchandises such as payouts and promotions
· Handle customer complaints and any other issues/problems in store
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· Secondary school diploma
· 2-3 years of previous work experience in retail sales
· Previous experience in a supervisor role
· Excellent customer service/handling skills;
· Ability to build and maintain a good relationship with customers/vendors;
· Ability to supervise store clerks
· Strong organization and effective interpersonal skills;
· Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Accurate, Flexibility
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org