Husky Fuel Statin and Convenience Store
4969 Kragbak Road, Williams Lake, BC V2G4Z2
We currently have a job vacancy available for the position of Supervisor.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
· At least 1 year of relevant experience
· Minimum education requirement is completion of secondary school education or equivalent.
· Good command of written and verbal English is needed.
Salary: You will be paid $18.00 per hour for 40 hours of work per week.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
· Supervise and coordinate activities of workers.
· Assign duties to workers and prepare work schedules.
· Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
· Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages.
· Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise.
· Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
· Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
· Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
· May be required to perform the same duties as workers supervised
Job Location: Husky Fuel Statin and Convenience Store located at 4969 Kragbak Road, Williams Lake, BC V2G4Z2
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting opportunity and make your career grow!
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com. Please mention “Supervisor” In the subject line.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal status or any other legally-protected factors.