This is truly an exciting opportunity to assume a leadership role in a growing company to develop key partnerships and markets overseas for non-Canadian immigration.
We are seeking to hire a full-time director of business development for our office in Toronto to grow our international mobility portfolio for non-Canadian immigration. The role consists of establishing and developing strong business relationships with prospective partners to generate new consistent business. They will contribute to the growing of our business.
The Executive Director of Business Development will play a vital role in the identification of new partnerships and citizenship and residency programs and growing the company’s services and revenues.
Required qualifications & skills:
· Fluent English and excellent interpersonal skills;
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields;
· Minimum 3 years of director position experience in working in business development of global mobility solutions with B2B partners;
· Minimum 2 years experience in working with B2B partners in the residency and citizenship programs of Europe and Caribbean islands;
· Demonstrated track record of increasing business through B2B partnerships;
· Develop a comprehensive business development strategy for B2B partners globally that aligns with the company’s strategic goals, including working across various departments. including marketing, sales, and finance, to allocate the proper resources in order to offer services within the company’s portfolio but also to add new ones;
· Establish key roles and staff to process applications for non-Canadian immigration;
· Represent the company and interact with stakeholders at the executive and tactical levels;
· Frequent international travel to meet B2B partners, and participate and represent the company at industry events;
· Establish and implement a long-term strategy to have the company become an official agent of key Caribbean islands under their Citizenship Investment Programs;
· Analyze the market to identify new niches and opportunities with high growth potential;
· Stay abreast of competitors’ services and rates;
· Develop and maintain business relationships;
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of the translation field’s activities and characteristics, as well as all related services, including global mobility policy updates and program announcements;
· Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of market development initiatives. Regularly review and adjust strategies based on performance data in order to establish objectives, procedures & policies;
· Capable of navigating various legal and regulatory landscapes, required to coordinate and manage services, partnerships and international teams across different countries;
· Familiarity with licensing requirements to promote and market the Caribbean citizenship program internationally;
· To ensure the company’s business development activities and resources are in compliance of all regulatory requirements of creating and disseminating accurate and up-to-date promotions, advertisements, or publications on the citizenship by investment programs;
· Reporting to the CEO of the company.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $65.00 per hour
– Monday to Friday, Flexible Hours
– 3-4 days a week remote
– 1-2 days a week in-person at work location.
Work Location: Hybrid remote at 2300 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4P 1E4
– 50% of medical benefits coverage
– Health care plan
– Dental plan
– Vision care benefits
– Paramedical services coverage
– Life insurance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
– Fast-paced environment
– Work under pressure
– Large workload
****Cover Letter required to apply***
Expected start date: 2023-12-01
About Ingwe Immigration Inc.
INGWE Immigration Inc. is a global mobility solutions provider assisting families, businesses, and individuals to move across borders. We have a multicultural team speaking over 8 languages assisting clients from over 50 countries. We strive on a very diverse and inclusive remote work environment which has allowed us to grow our operations and services over the past 5 years.