Ivy Nails & Spa is looking for a Nail Care Technician!
Position: Nail Care Technician(Full-time, Permanent)
Work Location: 1-155 Morison Ave, Parksville, BC V9P 2G3
Work Hours:40 hrs/week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation or 4% of vacation fee.
Position Available: 3
Language at Work: English
– Cleaning nails by removing old nail polish and shaping ends.
– Apply new polish to fingernails and toe nails.
– Consult and suggest new nail designs suitable for customers
– Applying acrylic, gel nails, extensions, and nail polish
– Evaluate condition of client’s nails and advise on proper nail care and effective nail care treatments.
– Sanitize all nail instruments and equipment before and after use.
– Always maintain a clean working environment
– Assist clients with questions or concerns regarding the nail treatments
– Completion of Secondary School required
– Completion of college or Nail Technician programs is required
– Certificate for manicurist and pedicurist is an asset
– Previous work experience in the field is a strong asset
How to apply:
Please submit your resume & work reference letters by email at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
Ivy Nails & Spa
1-155 Morison Ave,
Parksville, BC V9P 2G3