J.A.Z. Stucco & Contracting LTD. is looking for Electrical technician to join our team and grow together!
Position: Electrical technician (NOC 22310)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30 to 40 hours per week), Morning, Day, To be determined
Hourly Wage: $37.50-39.00
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 7028 TEMPLE DR NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 4E5
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Perform the installation, repair, and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of electrical control systems, equipment, and components.
· Install, troubleshoot, and perform preventative or scheduled maintenance for all electrical and control systems.
· Read and interpret electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
· Advise management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus
· Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical systems, equipment and components.
· Order of electrical supplies and equipment
· Document work completed, work in progress, and annual permit requirements on computerized maintenance history records
· Perform related work as required
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· A College diploma or university degree in electrical or electronics engineering technology or a related field
· 2-3 years of previous work experience in a related field
· Knowledge of the Electrical Code and the methods and safety requirements applicable to the work.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Experience operating testing and calibrating equipment.
· Accurate, Efficient interpersonal skills, Initiative, and Organized
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
– Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter, Resume by email to email@example.com