Jaguar Hauling Ltd. is looking for an energetic and reliable individual for the position of Operations Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
· Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
· Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment, and supplies
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the department
· Interview, hire and oversee training for staff.
· Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services.
· Completion of bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration is required.
· Minimum two years of experience is required.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.