Jaguar Hauling Ltd. is currently looking for Transport Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Organize and control the operations of a transportation company;
- Determine the safety procedures for handling of dangerous goods and ensure compliance with transport regulations to drivers;
- Oversee dispatch of Long and short Haul Trucks;
- Control the company budget, including preparing reports for the management;
- Recruit and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring, training and promotions;
- Organize and control the operations of a transportation company; and
- Negotiate with subcontractors and insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates.
- University degree or College diploma is required.
- 5-6 years of experience as a transport manager is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.