Jinya Ramen Bar is seeking a Food Service Supervsior for their Downtown Vancouver restaurant.
Permanent, Full-time, (30-40 hours per week), $18.50/hour (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months probation period). 4% pay in lieu of vacation. Bonus based on Sales Performance.
Standard 6-8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 11pm as required.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers and kitchen helpers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers and kitchen helpers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.*
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
541 Robson Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).