Business name: Juice Truck Enterprises Ltd.
Business address: 137-12100 Riverside Way, Richmond, BC, V6W 1K5
Start date: April 03, 2023
To apply by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Invoice clerk (Invoicing & Processing of Packaged Ecommerce Orders) (NOC 14200)
At 28 W 5th Ave, Vancouver, BC,V5Y 1H5
● Process incoming ecommerce orders
● Invoice outgoing shipments and record shorted items for future shipping
● Categorize e-com orders for delivery regions to assist in record keeping for margin and cost analysis
● Tabulate inventory stock and send purchasing requests for e-com goods and shipping supplies
● Assist in labeling, boxing and packaging
● Use webstore backend system to print invoices and packing slips
● Record and scan incoming shipments and file invoices for A/P
● Arrange 3rd party air couriers and pay COD requirements for shipment via heli-jet or coastal airways
Hours: 30 hrs per week, $25 hourly
Skills and education requirements:
= Minimum 12 months of work experience in bill processing and record keeping
= Computer knowledge
= Completion of secondary school
= English language
About Juice Truck Enterprises Ltd.
The Juice Truck is Vancouver’s first and original Cold-Pressed Juice Company. You can find our stores in Mount Pleasant, Yaletown, Main St, and Steveston, and our cart at Burrard St and Robson St. You can also order our juice online through our store. We also sell our bottled cold pressed juice at over 30 retail partners across Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We make the most nutritionally complete juice possible. Our premium cold press makes juice that contains more essential vitamins, minerals and enzymes than juice made any other way. The cold press also preserves the natural flavours of the produce, which we feel makes the juice tastier.