K Solutions Group Ltd. is currently looking for full time, permanent System Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: Calgary, AB
- Troubleshoot and administer usage of LAN’s, WAN’s workstation and mainframe networks with internet and other hardware equipment;
- Configure and install, OS, network and hardware software and applications;
- Co-ordinating access and usage of computer networks by monitoring master consoles for performance of computer systems and network;
- Provide support service to users;
- Installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and upgrading Web-server hardware and software;
- Monitor and Implement network traffic and security software and optimize server for best performance;
- Maintain control record and perform routine network start up and close;
- Perform routine data backups and data disaster recovery operation;
- Perform tests and perform security control and quality checks; and
- Monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed software on all network connected devices.
· Completion of Secondary School is required.
· A college diploma and/or certificate is in related field will be an asset.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience is required.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.