Hiring a Food Service Supervisor
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel/restaurant management or university degree/diploma in related discipline or Several years(2~3 years) of experience in food preparation or service is required.
– Flexible working hours (including holiday, weekend and evening shift).
– English is required for this position
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of servers and kitchen staff members who serve foods and prepare various menus;
– Estimate and order food, supplies and materials for food preparation and keep accurate records including inventory management;
– Schedule and coordinate cleaning activities, and supervise hygienic conditions of the restaurant;
– Make final confirmation of completed dishes to be served;
– Solve problems with customers or payment system;
– Train staff members in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures; and
– Report on daily operation of the restaurant to management.
Wage & Benefits:
$18.50 per hour, 4% vacation fee of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
37.5 hours per week (permanent & full-time position)
Send your resume to email@example.com
Kai Japanese Restaurant (Kai Japanese Restaurant Ltd.)
#160-863 Village Dr. Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 0G9